What is PRP treatment?
Platelet Rich Plasma therapy (PRP) is a nonsurgical way to treat pain, muscle/tendon injury, cosmetic issues, scars, hair loss, and various other conditions. This is a state-of-the-art procedure that utilizes the natural healing process found in our own bodies. When we’re injured, platelets clot and coagulate to treat our wounds. PRP enhances this process by increasing the platelet count and fortifying the healing process. The platelets used in treatment come from your own bodily samples, and the process is relatively quick. PRP may be combined with growth factors in treatments for hair loss, making it a powerful catalyst for hair restoration.
PRP therapy has been used on thousands of patients. Practitioners are estimating that PRP is now used by hundreds of doctors, orthopedists, and sports medicine specialists. It is becoming increasingly prominent throughout the United States. PRP injections are safe, effective, and backed by many doctors.
Our Beverly Hills PRP treatment center is highly regarded for quality PRP procedures. We have a team that is trained and knowledgeable, so that you can have the most optimal experience possible.
Why choose PRP treatment?
Corticosteroids (conventionally-used cortisone injections) may treat pain, but often do not treat the injury. Corticosteroids may also come with a variety of complications that include anxiety, glaucoma, and actually worsening of the inflammation. In contrast, PRP treatment treats the injury itself, supports tissue regeneration, reduces inflammation, and has little side effects.
As a treatment for hair loss, PRP treatment is shown again and again to be an effective agent for hair restoration. Whether it’s shedding, balding, thinning, or significant hair loss, PRP injections combined with growth factors is a remarkable treatment.
For scars, stretch marks, and other cosmetic conditions, PRP works by healing and masking the scar with new growth. Studies have shown that PRP is more effective than other treatments, such as vitamin microneedling with patients report positive results and are often very happy with their cleared-up skin.
- PRP therapy is a regenerative medicine that is shown to alleviate pain. As injuries heal through this enhanced natural process, nerve endings restore to their original form.
- The treatment is efficient. Using a concentrated number of platelets at a localized site targets the area you're focusing on. The combination of platelets and growth factors makes for a highly potent treatment.
- PRP therapy is safe. One of the reasons this procedure is becoming so widely used is that there is low risk. Reports of side effects are usually low, and consist of some swelling and stiffness.
- Platelets use hundreds of hormones/proteins that promote cellular repair and restoration.
- The procedure is fast. It usually takes a couple of hours. Specialists draw plasma, separate it with a centrifuge, and then inject platelets shortly thereafter.
About PRP treatment offered in our office:
We offer high quality treatment for patients. Our PRP therapy is being used for hair growth, injuries, acne scars, stretch marks, and more. As a proud team that takes advantage of this powerful treatment, we will make the process comfortable, careful, and friendly. You should not have to deal with pain or cosmetic concerns any longer. We work to provide effective treatment and reasonable PRP therapy costs.
Our Beverly Hills office is designed for comfort and is equipped with high tech equipment that ensures accuracy and produces natural results for men and women with a wide range of illnesses and conditions that are uncomfortable or irritating.
Contact us about PRP injections for hair growth, PRP microneedling of the face for rejuvenation, PRP microneedling for acne scars, PRP microneedling for stretch marks, PRP injections for joints and tendons, and other inquiries!